Non-Custodial Parenting Tips
Are you having difficulties with the non-custodial parent of your children? Read these non-custodial parenting tips for guidance, then give our us a call.
Always Being Late for Visitation
If you are constantly asking yourself what can be done if the non-custodial parent is constantly late picking up or dropping off the children for visitation, here is a short and simple answer for guidance.
- You can take the parent to court to file a motion to reduce the amount of time the other parent has.
Not Allowing Child to Travel
Many times I am asked as a New Jersey Child Custody Attorney, what can be done if a non-custodial parent is restricting them from taking their children on vacation out of state or out of the country.
- You must go to court and file a motion.
- You will have to advise the court the reasons you are request to take the children out of the area.
Splitting College Education Costs
As a New Jersey Child Custody Lawyer, I am always discussing contribution for college education in a child custody situation.
- The child is required to exhaust any scholarships, grants or student loans first.
- If contribution is needed for college, the amount would be in proportion to each of the parents finances.
Are you going through the divorce process and having difficulties with the non-custodial parent of your children? Check out a couple of our non-custodial parenting tips, then contact our experienced New Jersey Child Custody Attorney Brian Freeman for effective legal assistance.