New Jersey Child Custody Attorney Discusses Being Unhappy with Current Parenting Time Order

Many times as a New Jersey Child Custody Attorney, I am asked what to do if you are unhappy with the result of a current parenting time order.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

  • You will need to go to the courthouse, and file a motion with the judge to request more visitation.

Are you unhappy with your current parenting time order?  Contact experienced New Jersey Child Custody Lawyer Brian Freeman to help make things right.

This educational video was brought to you by Brian Freeman, an experienced New Jersey Child Custody Attorney.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide