New Jersey Divorce Lawyers | Personal Injury Attorneys
Serving Hudson, Essex, Passaic, Bergen, Union, Middlesex and Morris Counties
Freeman Law Center, LLC, provides the personal attention of a small law firm and the experience of a large firm. Led by Brian Freeman, we provide a comfortable environment in which clients can get through legal problems. With over 30 years of experience, our New Jersey Divorce Lawyers will provide aggressive trial work for anyone needing a skilled trial attorney.
At Freeman Law Center, LLC, our New Jersey Divorce Lawyers will do everything we can to resolve your family law issues with a minimum of stress and expense. Our New Jersey Divorce Lawyers will personally guide you through the legal process, never letting your concerns go unanswered. Whether you are facings a Child Custody, Child Support, or an Alimony issue, our attorneys are here to support you. – LEARN MORE
If you have suffered a serious injury, due to the negligence of someone else, you may want to file a personal injury lawsuit. As skilled New Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys we will fight to get you compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other expenses arising from the accident. Our Personal Injury Attorneys are experienced in all areas of personal injury including; Car Accidents, Dog Bites, and Workers Compensation. – LEARN MORE
As New Jersey Divorce Lawyers, we understand what our clients are going through, and work closely with them to get them the best possible result. Brian Freeman of the Freeman Law Center, LLC has more than 30 years of experience, with extensive knowledge of New Jersey divorce laws. Our Divorce Lawyers are able to assist you throughout Hudson County and beyond. – LEARN MORE
Freeman Law Center, LLC has helped many residents who have suffered serious a slip and fall injury. Set up an appointment with our New Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys with extensive slip and fall experience, we can meet with you free of charge. If you have a valid case, our Attorneys can do all work on contingency, charging no attorneys’ fees unless you win a settlement or verdict. – LEARN MORE
Experienced Divorce Lawyers
No matter what your legal issue, our attorneys will put your needs first. We are committed to providing clients with reliable services when dealing with difficult legal issues. We maintain a solid reputation for service throughout Northern New Jersey.
Free Initial Consultation — Se habla español
Regardless whether you need an aggressive advocate or gentle guidance, our New Jersey Divorce Lawyers will involve you every step of the way. Beginning with a free initial consultation, we will make sure all your concerns are addressed. Our clients never have trouble getting ahold of one of our New Jersey Divorce Lawyers.
We are fully staffed with bilingual paralegals in Spanish and English that are ready to assist you through every step of your case.
- Tanya L. Freeman, Esq. Congratulations to New Jersey family law attorney Tanya Freeman for her inclusion among the New Jersey Law Journal’s 2017 Diverse Attorneys of the Year.
Freeman Law Center, LLC shared Tanya L. Freeman, Esq.'s post.
- Jersey City Family Law Attorney | Short Hills Divorce Lawyer Family Law #NewJersey #Lawyer
We will do everything we can to resolve your family law issues with a minimum of stress and expense. Contact our Jersey City or Short Hills offices.
- You Probably Don't Know About These Financial Benefits of Divorce #Divorce can be devastating, but there are a few financial silver linings.
Divorce is often devastating, but there are a few financial silver linings.
- Kinnelon Traffic Ticket Lawyer and DUI Attorney Kinnelon Traffic Ticket Lawyer and DUI Attorney #NewJersey #Lawyer
Are you scheduled to appear at the Kinnelon Municipal Court? Contact experienced New Jersey Traffic Ticket Lawyer and DWI Attorney Brian Freeman Today!
- Law Journal Announces Diverse Attorneys of the Year My wife, Tanya was named by the New Jersey Law Journal as one of twelve Diverse Attorneys of the Year!
The Law Journal looks at diversity in all of its forms-including ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, and gender identity-and these ...
- Michelle Carter sentenced to 2.5 years in prison Twenty-year-old Michelle Carter was sentenced to two and a half years in prison for involuntary manslaughter after sending text messages encouraging her then boyfriend to commit suicide
Freeman Law Center, LLC shared a link.
- Edison Traffic Ticket Lawyer and DUI Attorney Edison Traffic Ticket Lawyer and DUI Attorney #NewJersey #Lawyer
Are you scheduled to appear at the Edison Municipal Court? Contact experienced New Jersey Traffic Ticket Lawyer and DUI Attorney Brian Freeman Today!
- How to Manage Your Money During a Spousal Separation When your marriage isn't working out, a separation might be in order. While you might not be certain whether you'll reconcile or move forward with a divorce, there is still an important matter that needs to be addressed together — ...