New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Discusses Changing a Marital Separation Agreement After Signing

I am often asked as a New Jersey Divorce Lawyer, if you can change a marital separation agreement or consent order after signing.

Download Our Free Divorce Guide

  • You will need to speak with your spouse and request to negotiate a new MSA.

Have you signed an MSA or Consent order and need to change it?  Contact experienced New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Brian Freeman for dedicated help.

This educational video was brought to you by Brian Freeman, an experienced New Jersey Divorce Lawyer.