Did you recently go through the divorce process and have questions about child custody? Read these 3 parenting time tips, then give us a call.
Making child custody and visitation arrangements is perhaps the most emotional part of divorce proceedings. At the Freeman Law Center, LLC, our Jersey City child custody attorney cares for our clients and their concerns while fighting hard in child custody battles. We will always concentrate on serving your children’s best interests.
1) Non-Custodial Parent Always Being Late for Visitation
- You can take the parent to court to file a motion to reduce the amount of time the other parent has.
2) How Drug and Alcohol Use Can Affect Parenting Time
- If a parent is dealing with addiction or anger issues, these matters must be brought up to the court in a motion to correct the problem.
3) Unhappy with Current Parenting Time Order
- You will need to go to the courthouse, and file a motion with the judge to request more visitation.
Did you recently go through the divorce process and have questions about child custody? After reading these 3 parenting time tips, contact experienced New Jersey Child Custody Lawyer Brian Freeman to schedule a free legal consultation and case evaluation to help make things right.
Like us on Facebook