3 Child Support Tips
Are you struggling with a child support agreement? Check out these 3 child support tips for guidance, then call our New Jersey attorneys today.
1. How Child Support is Calculated
- New Jersey has their own guidelines for child support calculations.
- If one of the parties makes over $3500 a week, the guidelines are not fully followed
2. Modifying Child Support
- You can request a modification of child support by reasons of sickness, unemployment, or educational reasons.
3. Waiving Child Support
- You can not waive child support, unless one parent chooses not to file for support.
Do you have questions on how to waive a child support order in New Jersey? Contact experienced New Jersey Child Support Lawyer Brian Freeman to schedule a free legal consultation and case evaluation to represent you for your claim.
Like us on Facebook