4 Family Law Tips
Are you needing dedicated legal assistance to help with your appeal? Check out these 4 family law tips, then contact our New Jersey attorney.
1. Prenuptial Agreements
- Request that the prenup forbids retirement assets in the event of a divorce.
- You can determine the amount if alimony paid, but it will be paid the length of the marriage.
- Child support is not eligible to be included into alimony.
2. Getting a Prenup Prior to Marriage
- Prenuptial agreements forecast what will happen if the marriage breaks down.
- A prenuptial agreement is usually necessary when there is a difference in financial assets.
3. Unhappy with the Results of a Motion or Trial
- You have up to 45 days to appeal the case.
- Your case will be seen at the Appellate Division of NJ.
4. Time Frame to File an Appeal
- You have up to 45 days to submit an appeal to the judge.
Are you needing dedicated legal assistance to help with your appeal and you have questions about our 4 family law tips? Contact experienced New Jersey Family Law Attorney Brian Freeman to fight for you.
Like us on Facebook